Amazon Seller Fees/Statements Summary
When I had to revise the Amazon Seller fees Summary Report (pdf) I was a bit lost when figuring out what each fee was about.
Here are some of the main fees Amazon charges you and the similarities between the charges shown on the Amazon Transactions Report (excel or cvs. format) and the Monthly Summary report (pdf format).
- FBA Selling Fee (Summary report pdf) = FBA Referral fee (15% in most of the cases)
- FBA Transaction Fee (pdf) = FBA Pick & Pack (handling, weighing product) and ship the product to the customer.
- Service Fees (pdf) = Subscription Fees (excel)
- Promotional Rebates (pdf): it includes:
- Shipping charges: shipping costs charged to the customer
- Coupons or vouchers created by the Seller
- FBA inventory and Inbound Service Fees (pdf) = Inbound Transport charged by Amazon Partnered Carriers, FBA Prep Fee (Prepping Services, Labelling services, and others if applicable) (excel)
- Refund Administration Fees = 20% [Referral fee x $ Item Price + $ Shipping the Item + $ GiftWrapItem] till reaching a max. of $5 per item
- Shipping Credits Refund = shipping charged to the customer in the beginning when the purchase was made but then the customer refunded the item and that “shipping fee” that was charged first now is refunded. Thus, it’s charged back to us.
- Product Sales Refunds = refunds when a customer returned the product purchased.
I hope it helps.