Call Us: 203-253-4666
Hi, I just opened a professional seller account on Amazon. I can print 80% of my variants, and the remaining 20%, with local printers.
I am in the process of authorizing a poster with Amazon. I want to prepare prints and post myself. Is it a good idea? I know many do business with PODs, but I’m hesitant … lots of negative comments.
Anyway, could someone give me some advice?
submitted by /u/grossepouf [link] [comments]
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
Post a comment
We are an Amazon centric firm founded in 2012 with a focus on strategic utilization and innovation through partnership. With this utilization, our proprietary tools, and expertise we are here to bring your brand to the next level.
© 2020 — Patriotic Distributors All Rights Reserved. Built By Komplete Tech